Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Oh how I love watching Mike with the kids!! The other day I was able to watch Mike helping Emma make dinner.  Ahh the laughing teasing and learning was wonderful to watch!!  Today I was able enjoy the sound of laughing teasing and again teaching as he talked and listened to Jay and Sam.  How blessed and thankful I am for such an amazing Man!!  How loved he is by his children.  I love how he makes the time to listen to them.  To play, to tease to love.

I love how he is always wanting to go out to do things, take a hike in the woods, get them involved, teach them what he knows.  Instill a sense of adventure and love of the out doors.  Teaching them the value of work.

Oh how I wish I could capture all of this on film, but always as I rush to grab the camera I end up distracting them and loosing the moment.  So for now I will be content to cherish these memories in my mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment